cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 30 days ??

timnoj88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't know if anyone else got this month of February free but I did and don't know why? I'm the 50$ a month plan any body else get this.

Dont get me wrong I am supper happy about it just confused...

5 REPLIES 5

Ckyaimee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sounds like you got the second month free promo! Yahoo. What a great surprise. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@timnoj88 what the? You signed up on January 3rd? Just under the bell.   Check @Jb456 's answer above. Welcome to PM. 

@timnoj88 wrote:

I don't know if anyone else got this month of February free but I did and don't know why? I'm the 50$ a month plan any body else get this.

Dont get me wrong I am supper happy about it just confused...

@timnoj88   If you just had your renewal and it's your second month with public mobile then unbeknownst to you ....you signed up during the second 30 days for free month promotion. Sign into your account and go to your payment history. There  you should see a $50 credit to your account balance. As previously mentioned by @AE_Collector  you may also have a $10 referral credit if you used a referral code. And if you are signed up for auto pay then a $4 auto pay reward was applied just before your renewal.

Second month free promo sounds like the explanation to me! And you should still have a little bit of credit left in your account to help out with next months renewal. Exact amount depends if you used a referal code when you signed up and if you are on Autopay or not.

AE_Collector

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

When did you sign up? It's likely you joined when the promotion was running for second month free. 

There was some in Dec ended Jan 3rd and another black Fridayish

Links

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-FREE-w...

Need Help? Let's chat.