Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 2GB data promo

irisxiaolu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi everyone,

I have two questions about the promo:

1. Does it include the $25/mon plan? Just would like to confirm due to the "+" sign.
  2. Do I need to enter my email to signup to be able to use the promo?
  3. When would this promo end?

Thank you very much!
Iris

12 REPLIES 12

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@irisxiaolu 

i refer my friend before 4 days ago and confirmed getting that promo Bonus free 2GB data for 12 months,

here if you want to be sure for it,

Capture.JPG3.JPGCapture.JPG5.JPG

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@irisxiaolu I still think it would be prudent to contact customer service first , it will save you a lot of headaches later no one here can guarantee success  😁

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@irisxiaolu 

Take screenshots of page where you enter the referral code and promocode and your transaction summary. The data bonus should appear in the self serve account immediately.

Screenshot_20220624-070134~2.png

The test activation I did up to that entry screen, it worked with the $25 plan. I didn't proceed for obvious reasons. Keep a screenshot of the promo page you have and if the data doesn't arrive then you can complain.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@irisxiaolu 

1. Yes
  2. No
  3. After 12 months of paid service.

irisxiaolu

@dust2dust Do you know if it works for $25 plan?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The fact that it still shows up on a page then they have to honour it. Keep a screenshot of the page for yourself. I tried the code and it was valid.

@irisxiaolu Hello I believe that is an old promo from a few months back it doesn’t even include the new 4 g plans you could always contact customer service to find out for sure

to contact customer service agent 

you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

irisxiaolu

Yes, I am signing up for my dad. He is a new customer. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

The way I understand this promo is for any Plan above $25 including $25. But this is for NEW customers only I believe. If you are current customer it will not work.

irisxiaolu

Sorry for the confusion! Here is the link for the promo.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/ab/2GBBONUS

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@irisxiaolu Hi where did you see the promo I don’t believe it’s available right now but I’ve been wrong before 🤪

Need Help? Let's chat.