cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For PM glitches

TeaGuide22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I also have lost my badges and such. I mean I am not an Orical but I'm also not New in Town. I've just joined and I'm trying to be involved. Please note this issue. 

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TeaGuide22 wrote:

I also have lost my badges and such. I mean I am not an Orical but I'm also not New in Town. I've just joined and I'm trying to be involved. Please note this issue. 

@TeaGuide22 , yes, curious as to what you see? As it seems others (including myself) see something different.

Did you know that none of us are Public Mobile employees? So when you say "Please note the issue", we can't do anything about it other than advise what we see or possibly suggest help if you can provider further details.

@TeaGuide22  When you tap your avatar and hit profile . What do you see 

TeaGuide22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for sharing but it is not what I see, and I'm not the only person having this issue. I appreciate your response. Thank you. 

@softech , I think @TeaGuide22 may have lost track of time, joined 2 months ago 🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TeaGuide22 

I guess you missed your $20 credit off your bill.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TeaGuide22 

You are a Good Citizen now  🙂

so ,you just joined the Community?  you said you lost our badge, do you have another Community id before? 

@Handy1 , sorry I didn’t see you post the screenshot when I was typing!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@TeaGuide22 , I see differently! 🙂

IMG_0096.jpeg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TeaGuide22  Wait you have 10 badges 

ignite my last post 

Handy1_0-1685985096575.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TeaGuide22  Lots of users have same issue but support can fix and get you back to your old community name (profile ) 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.