cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flying out monday please help, ticket not working

adriencdw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok this is a test Can't submit a ticket "seems to be an error" and can't post anything here "HTML invalid stuff" for god sake I hope this one will work 

9 REPLIES 9

As I mentioned earlier, Samsung is very good at helping you with this as well.

The S7 should be compatible with Fizz according to their site.

@adriencdw   If the phone was issued by Telus originally, then you could have phoned them too and they would be able to give you the unlock code.  I had that problem with a phone purchased outright (not a tab) from Telus (prior to the regulations stopping companies locking devices) and it wouldn't work with another carrier's SIM.  But a call to Telus customer service and rep gave me the unlock code.

Hopefully, you've got a response from CSA's by now and got the phone unlocked.

adriencdw

Hi all thanks for the help, they can't do anything, apparently telus can help me, as the phone is compatible with public mobile, but not fizz 

If anybody have another solution I m interested, but I ll try to contact telus 

HI @adriencdw   only PM CS Agent can provide you with the carrier unlock code.  If you have opened the ticket already, wait for a reply

You can also try to call Telus support.  If you can locate your business account number from before, maybe they can provide you the unlock code.

adriencdw

That's great thank you! The phone was purchased 4 years ago by my company in Vancouver, I believe we used telus, not sure tho. They let me keep the phone. I switched with mobile phone, which I don't recall I had the same issues. It's a samsung galaxy S7, I ll try to contact a moderator but if you have any solutions, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the help

@adriencdw 

Where did you purchase your phone from?  Is it locked to a carrier?  ie. Telus, Koodo. Public mobile did sell its owns phones in the early days and recently certified used unlocked phones? 

If you are unable to submit ticket to customer service agent, 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this an older Telus/Koodo phone? Is it a Samsung? If so then they have an excellent support system to give you the unlock code.

adriencdw

ok GREAT it works now I can ask my question. It's been an hour I m trying to reach public mobile.

I'm moving to Fizz because you don't have roaming access in Europe.

I'm flying tomorrow Monday and apparently I can't call public mobile.

My phone says "Code NIP de deverrouillage de reseau SIM" which is roughly Pin code to unlock SIM network. My PIN or NIP for my phone doesn't work so I guess it's something else, or the PIN from my SIM card public mobile

Fizz asked me to call public mobile, providing my IMEI don't know if I should put it here

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

So whats the concern you have..be specific and maybe we can help or provide guidance.

Need Help? Let's chat.