cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Sale. Get one month of free service.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I just see the new ad for "

Flash Sale. Get one month of free service."

I am on a $15 plan now and just joined PM 11 days ago.

First, I want to test the network single, and I am ok with PM single for my area. I can not get the deal for $5 for 6 months, since I am not new activation for the $35 up a plan for the beginning. 

Now can I change my plan for $35 and up for this deal. should i change the plan at my next renewal date or change it right now to get this deal.

Please confirm.

Have a nice day.

6 REPLIES 6

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's not a month of free service, but if you haven't already, go to the add on page in your Self Serve account and add on the 2 gig of data and 500 min add ones that are free until the end of the month.

PM may not offer activation-specific deals to existing customers, but in my experience they've always given great offers to both new and existing customers, which I can't say about many companies!

kaytus

Thanks for all your support..

I got it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is a new post in the announcements section.

The offer is only for new customers.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

kaytus

I just check the ad..as bellow:

pm.JPG

It doesn't say that new activation.

Thank you in advance.

So can change the plan before Dec 25 to get this deal?

Have a wonderful day.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kaytus hello as stated this is for new activations only

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kaytus wrote:

I just see the new ad for "

Flash Sale. Get one month of free service."

I am on a $15 plan now and just joined PM 11 days ago.

First, I want to test the network single, and I am ok with PM single for my area. I can not get the deal for $5 for 6 months, since I am not new activation for the $35 up a plan for the beginning. 

Now can I change my plan for $35 and up for this deal. should i change the plan at my next renewal date or change it right now to get this deal.

Please confirm.

Have a nice day.

@kaytus  hi sorry that is for new activations only but hopefully there will be more for all of us 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.