cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Promotion - New activations only - Get a 12GB bonus for the next 12 months

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Decent promotion for new customers:

Activate today on any plan $40/mo or higher and get an additional 12GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS12GB.

Expires October 26

With extra rewards promo for 12 months (3x points)  and friend referral promo($5 x 5 months), a decent deal for new customers. 

Terms and conditions:

Offer available to new activations online. To redeem this offer online, activate a SIM card between October 22 to October 26, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.

Activate on any $40 or more using the promo code and get a 12GB data bonus for 12 months. 12GB data bonus expires at the end of each 30 day period.

12GB data bonus will be applied to activations on $40 plans or more with the use of the promo code at activation. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

Taxes are extra. The account must have sufficient funds to cover the total cost each month.

13 REPLIES 13

@computergeek541   A mistake is understandable, but PM has, by now, also had ample opportunity and reason to fix the incorrect price.  Oh well..

@dabr wrote:

@hTideGnow    I think all the plans (except the fictional $44.50) were actually those prices and so can be considered as discounted.  Unless I'm wrong what the prices were before.

The plans (other than  the $40 plan) were actually sold for those prices, although for only a very short period of time.  However the plans weren't well received and weren't competitive (this is opinion).  Public Mobile would have had to have actually sold a plan for that $44.50 price (which they never have) for that advertising to be true.  I'm unsure where the $44.50 number came from.  It would have made more sense if a mistake was made and a $45 price was crossed out as the past price because that would at least be consistent with plan prices being lowered by $5. 

@hTideGnow    I think all the plans (except the fictional $44.50) were actually those prices and so can be considered as discounted.  Unless I'm wrong what the prices were before.

But why all plans are show as discounted?  retails tactics to inflate  the original price and then show a special price to make it attractive?

hTideGnow_0-1666576838081.png

@computergeek541   Yes, that's what I thought as well, except I couldn't remember the exact price of the $41.25 plan.    Which makes the screenshot details that @BKNS27  has posted to be misleading if not worse, IMO.

@computergeek541 

Seems like PM is adjusting their prices for click bait on the website.

@dabr @BKNS27 

The current $40 plan was never $44.50.  Public Mobile has never had a 30-day plan at that price.  Yes, the past $41.25 plan was the first time Public Mobile introduced a plan that wasn't priced at a whole dollar amount.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

This was on the PM website:

39BEBE21-8246-40DF-A102-8C965B8BE901.png

inCity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Dunkman 

nice promotion 

Capture.JPG4.JPGCapture.JPG3.JPG

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman    That's a really good promo for anyone who is interested in getting a lot of data for a discount.  Too bad it drops off after 12 months. 

@BKNS27    I don't remember seeing a plan priced at $44.50.  I thought there was only two plans that had prices ending in cents like the $37.25 plan and I think 41.75 (or similar).  Maybe I've forgotten this $44.50 plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Dunkman wow.. 12month12GB??? I hope it is not a typo.. LoL

Great offer!!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman yes that is impressive !!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Wow, that is 17gb for 12 months with a minimum $40 plan. The price for the $44.50 plan went down to $40 with 5gb of data at 4G speed.

What a deal!

Need Help? Let's chat.