cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filters for Usage History on new Self-Service NOT Working correctly

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@CS_Agent 

Please note that the filters are not working correctly in Usage History in the new Self-Serve. When you select a time (7, 30, 60, 90, custom dates) AND you filter by type of info (Talk, Text, Data, MMS, etc) the result only pulls up a few days (about 2 weeks) but nothing more.

Please fix.

7 REPLIES 7

Now let's see if we can get them to restore tracking of MMS messages, not just SMS.

And to restore the filters for Debit/Credits in the payment history.

And to

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Well it seems that a short while ago PM has restored the Usage History filters. YAY!

@dataknowledge wrote:

Makes me wonder if the reason I am out of data this month is because the accounting is not working.

I have not run out in the past but suddenly I am way over my normal usage with less actual usage of data?

I also had to create another community account because of the password reset not working... but I will post that elsewhere... online self help is okay... if the self help tools work. getting quite frustrated.

@dataknowledge   always use Incognito mode for most accurate result

If you are using Usage History with filter, please check my post for the "proper" way (workarounds 🙂 ) to use until PM fixes the problem

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Usage-History-page-Filter-problem/td-p/84...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pm-smayer97 

Yes, I reported the filter issue earlier and offered the "proper" way (or workaround) of using the filter online there :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Usage-History-page-Filter-problem/td-p/84...

But honest, until it is fixed, maybe downloading the file and filter using Excel is the most reliable way

dataknowledge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Makes me wonder if the reason I am out of data this month is because the accounting is not working.

I have not run out in the past but suddenly I am way over my normal usage with less actual usage of data?

I also had to create another community account because of the password reset not working... but I will post that elsewhere... online self help is okay... if the self help tools work. getting quite frustrated.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Results are all over the place for me too. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It seems to have a few kinks to work out on that end, on top of this other ppl were reporting that it wasn't showing who was texting and calling and just showing your own phone number. Hopefully they can fix these bugs in a timely fashion 

Need Help? Let's chat.