cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February Stats and Stuff

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

As each months Top Contributors post/thread gets more and more vague I thought I wohld throw out a little insight into the numbers for February. These are generalized as there was the loss of posts/stats early in the month and I did do some manual counting in some profiles to get more accurate numbers.

I did not include stats from the top 10% as I still can't find 2 badge awardees or pm has it wrong which isn't the first time what was posted didn't match up to what I found or recorded. 

Here are the stats for the top 3 categories...(sorry top 10% I'll get to you if I find everyone?!!)

Oracles ( 9 active/current)

Post/bravo/solutions       total : 1133/2242/102   top 3 : 873/1394/81

Its important to remember participation is voluntary and oracles perform many other tasks such as moving threads/posts, editing, providing feedback, meeting with pm, archiving etc.....

Top 1% ( 3 members)

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1177/2653/125   top 3 :  n/a

Top 5% (9 members)         

Post/bravo/solutions        total :  2013/3295/95    top 3 : 978/1371/63

Insights:

The top 1% had 4% more posts than the oracles, 30% more than their top 3 and 20% more than the top 3 of the top 5%. They also had double the solutions of the top 3 of the top 5%, 30% more of all 9. They also had 25% more solutions than the oracles and 40% more than their top 3. They also had 18% more bravos and nearly double as many bravos as the top 3.

The top 3 of the top 5% and the top 3 of the oracles had fairly similar numbers in bravos with 10% more posts but the oracles having 30% more solutions. Looking at all 9 of each group the top 5% had 80% more posts, 45% more bravos but the oracles had 7% more solutions.

There are many more comparisons you could make with these stats....read into it as you will I thought the stat heads out there might enjoy some number crunching now that the Univac 5000 is out for maintenance 'til next month.

8 REPLIES 8

@Nezgar 

I wish it was that easy.....I swear pm tweaks the formula every month. Bravos have always been a good indicator but just when I think I'm bang on with my predictions a spanner is thrown in the works. I'm not sure if the french side sometimes counts for more or they adjust board value etc....I can come close but I have yet to smoke a cigar! They are always one step ahead me!

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Fascinating work @darlicious !

My interpretation of your findings suggests solutions weigh heavily into the rankings. But of course one would expect that - a high post "quantity" doesn't mean high post "quality"... and bravos can be inflated by general banter etc...

But then again, many others get a heck of a lot more solutions than me... 🤷‍

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 what about those not into wine? lol😄

Good move, @ShawnC13 

Probably a good idea to not link Community Rewards to such.   

👍

@ShawnC13 

Lol I knew that was going to happen.....anyone wanting to know what their reward amount will buy them in the wine section at the liquor store please click the link not provided above.....

That said.... @ShawnC13 I think you owe me a drink!😉

Below discussion on wine and pricing was moved to Lounge

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious Wow you are really doing a great job at putting these stats together. I love to see numbers. Great work on your part!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Alright folks 11 down 1 more to go......now that I found @sheytoon  has finally gotten a shiny bronze badge there's one more ten percenter lurking out there......

Need Help? Let's chat.