cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure of receiving $10 from friend referral upon getting a new phone plan with public mobile

SallyHao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

An update: I have received the $10 credit in my account! Thanks for everyone's help!

Hello guys,

I just activated the SIM card and set up my public mobile phone plan. I chose the $25/month plan. During the phone plan set up, I have entered a friend referral code, where the public mobile website says that I will get a $10 bonus for doing so. However, it has been a day (I set up my phone plan at night on Oct 7, 2022) and I still couldn't find the $10 friend referral bonus anywhere in my account. I wonder could anyone please let me know whether this is normal or what I can do to get the $10 bonus that should have already be given to me? Could you please share your experiences? When you just got the phone plan, did you receive the $10 friend referral bonus right away?

Thank you in advance for your support!

8 REPLIES 8

SallyHao

An update: I have received the $10 credit in my account! Thanks for everyone's help!

@SallyHao wrote:

Could you please let me know how to contact the CS_Agent by private message? Is it just by clicking the envelop icon and filling out the form, and then the CS_Agent will see my message directly?

Please be awere that it's important to be using the chatbot to contact customer support agents. 
While sending a private message will work, this will result in a slower response time.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@SallyHao 

It's usually within 24 hours max 72 hours. But I find usually by the end of the day the following day that you activated.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The messaging has always been something about 3 days but as you wake up this morning you'll probably see it now.

SallyHao

I see. Thanks for letting me know about this! I will first wait two more days to see if the credit is loaded to my account. So I will leave this question open for now.

@SallyHao 

Click on the envelope icon and in the Send To: type in CS_Agent then add in the Subject and your message.

SallyHao

Could you please let me know how to contact the CS_Agent by private message? Is it just by clicking the envelop icon and filling out the form, and then the CS_Agent will see my message directly?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SallyHao 

The $10 credit for the RAF will be added in your account in 72 hours/3 days.

If it is not added in 72 hours then contact a CS_Agent to check for you. They are pretty good about it so private message (envelope icon) them above the page or create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of page.

Need Help? Let's chat.