cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceeding Your Minutes

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can someone tell me what happens if you go over your plan limits, either minutes or number of texts?  Are you charged extra or is it just capped at the limit?   Tanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Master2000
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@taullboi 
You can buy "500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance" @ $5. You will use those minutes when your plan minutes are all used and they never expire (Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.).

GR
Mayor / Maire

@taullboi  there are not!  Autopay is only for the renewal.  

taullboi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to confirm that there are no overuse charges even if you are on autopay.

@CellAid wrote:

That's the beauty of pay-as-you-go, no overage charges here 😉

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's the beauty of pay-as-you-go, no overage charges here 😉

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@c70nut wrote:

Can someone tell me what happens if you go over your plan limits, either minutes or number of texts?  Are you charged extra or is it just capped at the limit?   Tanks!

Your service will stop working.  PM is fully prepaid if you haven't paid for it you won't have it or get charged extra for it.  For talk you can purchase a Long distance addon and use those minutes.  They do not expire and are on your account until fully consumed.  Unfortunately there is no addon for texting.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@c70nut wrote:

With Public Mobile,  What is not included in your plan or add on stops working when used up. There are no overages or pay per use charges what so ever. Period 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@c70nut wrote:

The feature just stops. No extra charges here.

Get talk add-ons if you need talking.

Need Help? Let's chat.