cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every few minutes I keep getting "no voice service temporarily turned off by carrier" notification

heatherstack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I checked online, and there is no notification service is down. I also checked by account and it is all paid up. Why is this happening? and why do I constantly get notification of this. I submitted a ticket, but it says I will get a response in 2 days. I kind of need my phone to work now? 

6 REPLIES 6

@70challenger wrote:

You can try to turn off your phone, remove the sim card, wait 2 minutes, put it back in and turn on the phone.

If that doesnt work, run outside and scream,  What is happening right now?

If you do the second suggestion, please make a video.

@70challenger    I doubt that workaround will help as the lack of service is due to Telus network outage affecting customers in BC and Alberta.  Hopefully, they get up and running quickly though.

70challenger
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can try to turn off your phone, remove the sim card, wait 2 minutes, put it back in and turn on the phone.

If that doesnt work, run outside and scream,  What is happening right now?

If you do the second suggestion, please make a video.

acidgen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hope its an upgrade and not a massive security breach in their systems

Anonymous
Not applicable

@heatherstack 

check it out is issue Towers Map in your area...outages Here link, 

something maybe is help, do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Need Help? Let's chat.