cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error changing address to another province

Marcusvac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently moved to another province but every time I try to change my address through the app or web, I get an error. How to proceed?

Thanks you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Marcusvac  you can enter just the Postal Code and wait for the system find your address then a pop up will come which you can click on the correct one.

As stated, address or even name doesn't really matter, as nothing ever gets sent out to you; as long as you know the details on file. That all that really matters.

But I would want my info to be correct, so if it's still not working for you I would recommend you use the chatbot to create a ticket and get Public Mobile to update it for you.

Marcusvac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'll contact the agent via DM. Thanks. 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

make sure you understand changing address in the profile won't make any difference with tax they charge.  The tax is always based on the area code of your phone number.  So, if you dont change your phone number, tax will be same even you update your address

address is not important for PM, it is a prepaid service provider and it does not use the address for anything.  But if you like it the correct way, then ask PM to help to update it for you instead.  You can just open ticket  using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right of the page.   Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.