cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to login doesn't work. Need help ASAP

NWorkPhone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm currently using a friend's phone because I used all my data in a span on 4 minutes which I think is really weird.

I'm trying to change my plan but my email to login doesn't appear to be accepted by this site. I tried to reset my password but I don't receive the email to reset my password that way.

I've also tried all my other emails in case, but none of them received a link either.

I don't know how this site works to ask for support as it seems super complicated to talk to a person.

Please help. Thank you 

15 REPLIES 15

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@NWorkPhone  - okay so you got the text, so texts are working.

Have you been able to log into My account previously?

If you have a bookmarked link and it is not letting you sign in, open a incognito mode tab, then go to the "Sign In" option at the top right of the Community page, and sign in that way rather than allowing the bookmark/favorite link to fill in automatically for logging in.

esjliv_0-1664363565632.png

As well as other methods provided, you may also submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

611 is pretty limited.

So you have no marketing or promo emails from here? I can only conclude that the email address entered at activation had a typo or something.

Is your data working now that you bought the add-on?

The chatbot has a method to login to your account. On a non-mobile browser or using desktop mode, get to the chatbot, it asks if you're a customer, say yes, it gives a thing to click Sign in, the login window pops up, login with an email that you think it should be, it will go back to the chatbot, click on manage my account. It gives several functions you can do. One of them is change plan. It's immediate, unlike the website that can do both, but you can change it nonetheless.

This would also confirm if you do indeed know your login credentials.

NWorkPhone

The bot just to me to come here and ask for help 😞 I opened the account online but strangely I can't find anything in my emails about it. And I'm the type of person that keeps those things like, when I open an account or order stuff online. When I called 611 I was able to add some data for like 15$ but it won't let me see anything else. It's so annoying

@NWorkPhone wrote:

I've had my account since 2021. It's old.

Ok. But was it done in a store? Did you ever make the account? If you did it yourself then an account will have been created then.

Did you try out the chatbot?

NWorkPhone

Send them to who? Send what to who?

NWorkPhone

I've had my account since 2021. It's old.

@NWorkPhone 

OK it makes sense, I would suggest you contact a CS_Agent now through private messaging on the envelope above and create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot.

An agent will get back to you by pm.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you setup this account before mid-July? Did you do it in a store? If so then maybe you never setup an account.

But I wonder if you can try the chatbot with any of those email addresses. Don't do autofill. Use private mode.

NWorkPhone

Like I said, I can't reset my password because all the emails I tried didn't receive a link.

NWorkPhone

Ok but that's the thing. Like I have 4 emails. I tried them all to reset my password and none of them work. It says it sent a code but I don't get the link or code or whatever. Checked SPAM, everything. It's like I don't have an account with an email but only one with a phone number. Idk if it makes sense.

Ditto to this. Do any services work? I'm assuming not because otherwise you would have seen the option to send an SMS. If you are suspended then yYou can login to the chatbot and do some of these functions as long as you know your registered email and password.

@NWorkPhone 

Should can login with your email address but the code can be sent by email or text.

Try login your account on your friend phone and have the 2FA code sent to your phone. 

NWorkPhone

I was able to reset my password with my phone number by getting a text but when I want to login into my account it asks for the email

@NWorkPhone 

CS_Agent hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST so they are off for the day.

Why didn’t you have the 2FA code sent by text to you phone so you can access your account?

NWorkPhone

Thank you. How long does it take to get a reply? I'm panicking.

Need Help? Let's chat.