cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address is not in use and cannot access account

tonyloder53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The email account associated with my Public Mobile is no longer in use and inaccessible.  How can I access my account now?

4 REPLIES 4

tonyloder53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I get the code via sms; however, then it tells me it needs to verify and the only option is to receive an email.  It's really not easy. 

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tonyloder53 You don't "really" need your email address just to login into your account.  Enter the email address, enter your password and use SMS for 2FA.  You can contact CS Agent per @computergeek541 to change the email so if PM needs to contact you via email or you choose to use email for 2FA, you'll receive the code.  But just to logon you shouldn't need to access your email that you used to register with PM.

@tonyloder53 wrote:

The email account associated with my Public Mobile is no longer in use and inaccessible.  How can I access my account now?

If your Public Mobile service is active, you don't need the e-mail address to be active to access your Self Serve account, but to change the e-mail address, please open at ticket using the chatbot.  Go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and after you open that link, type "change self serve e-mail address".

Need Help? Let's chat.