cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account is not linked to my account so I am locked out????

braydenmartinbu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When creating my account initially I must've entered in my email wrong. I am trying to recover the password or email address that was used and there is no way to get help? Just trying to log in so I can change my credit card on my account.

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@braydenmartinbu , do you keep your old emails?  If so, go through them and see if there is a welcome email from Public Mobile.  That would confirm the email that was used for the self serve account.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I might recommend this, @braydenmartinbu

Click your Community avatar upper right corner, select My Profile. 

Your Community e-mail address should be showing there - could it be that one?  Worth a shot.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@braydenmartinbu wrote:

When creating my account initially I must've entered in my email wrong. I am trying to recover the password or email address that was used and there is no way to get help? Just trying to log in so I can change my credit card on my account.

@braydenmartinbu 

you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@braydenmartinbu wrote:

• Contact a Public Mobile moderator for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
    • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.