cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date

thechunkyknot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My daughter paid her phone on Feb 22  her payment is due March 22. Now her phone has been disconnected why

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@Andrei_DA wrote:

Hello !

This specific inquiry would be better addressed to the Moderator Team!

Make sure you are logged in your Community account and click here to send us a private message !

This option is more secure since you might need to provide personal information!

@Andrei_DA: That's not *really* true. If the OP would answer the several helpful posts then the community could very well help them out without needing to wait for your replies and identity verifications and all that.

@Andrei_DA the community can totally do basic triage on this issue first.  This should only be raised to you guys once we've ruled out the simple stuff.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andrei_DA wrote:

Hello !

Make sure you are logged in your Community account and click here to send us a private message !

This option is more secure since you might need to provide personal information!

@Andrei_DA: That's not *really* true. If the OP would answer the several helpful posts then the community could very well help them out without needing to wait for your replies and identity verifications and all that.

Andrei_DA
Customer Support Agent

Hello !

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If she has the $10 plan, there is the possibility to used all mins and texts, so no services, you can purchase add on for extra mins, then at least she can call and receiving incoming texts but no outgoing texts until the next payment date. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

Disconnected or she he’s used all her minutes and texts? Which plan does she has? What’s the message exactly said?

@Lieux  yeah that was my first thought too.  @thechunkyknot is she on the $10 plan, or somethng else?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @thechunkyknot

We're really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution

In order to do so, can you send us a private message? Please click on this link: https://goo.gl/JnHqMR

Best regards. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@thechunkyknot wrote:

My daughter paid her phone on Feb 22  her payment is due March 22. Now her phone has been disconnected why

Disconnected or she has used all her minutes and texts? Which plan does she has? What’s the message exactly said?

Need Help? Let's chat.