cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged by PM, Incomplete port, no incoming calls, a week of waiting for full service...

akpo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got the error message when I entered in the credit card payment which made PM charge me twice ($120x2) on my CC statement.

Port was incomplete at first, with no text/calls, and @Shazia_K was able to help me in a timely and efficient manner after I gave her all the info.  Thanks Shazia.  This was last Friday (November 18).  Unfortunately, I told her that everything worked, but did not realize that I could not receive incoming calls (calls go straight to voicemail), and the double charge on CC statement still remained.

I used the self serve site to access past payment history and it's all messed up, with the site telling me I got charged twice of $120 with credits to make it only $6 credit as of today.

I desparately need help.  PMed @Shazia_Kagain, pmed on FB, tagged in popular community threads on PM, called credit card to discuss the double charge (credit card told me to phone PM which is a self-serve line only), emailed the support team, but still no response and no updates after the hectic weekend rush of last minute promo sign ups.

Can anybody help?  @Mary_M @Jeremy_M @Brooke_C @Dave_MThanks!

15 REPLIES 15

mmafryyc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in the same boat.  I kept on getting activation errors and now I've got a boat load of CC charges from PM.  Making things worse,  I can't chargeback since I can't tell which charge actually did go through in the end.

It's the biggest cluster****  I've ever seen at a retail level in years.    And the help is non-existent.  

PM should really give us a few extra GB's for the massive hassle this has been.   I've wasted hours each day trying to sorts this BS out.  I'm livid...

akpo

Bump....

akpo

The CC was definitely charged twice.  It states it on the online statement as well as the notifications that I got from my phone regarding CC charges.

There's also a lot of people online with this issue, one guy was charged $996 for 3 months prepay.

It's the bug we encountered when processing the payment, some of us got an error or invalid credit card error WHEN the payment did go through, and we had to submit it another time or more to get to the next page of the porting process/account activation.

oilblue99

@akpo @allenly

Actually, I think that particular transaction history in the screenshot [edit] is OK--it's the same as mine, and I was only charged once. It's just a somewhat confusing transaction history because the promo discount (of $126) is included as a line item credit, along with "full price" for the each of the individual items (e.g. $125 for 12GB of data).

Doubly confusing for me because the "tax in" amount ($120 + tax)--charged to my card--is not reflected in the transaction history, and my particular tax-in amount matches the promo discount exactly. Argh.

Anyway, lets go through that history...

First to note is that oldest transactions are at the bottom. Very key. Starting there:

1. $120 came of the credit card (tax not shown in the history...)
  2. $126 credit for the fall promo -- balance was 246
  3. individual charges for the 90-day pass, data, text, and talk -- balance down to $0
  4. Then AutoPay reward credit added...current balance is $6

Lumping things together:

• The talk, text, data, and 90 day pass items total $246.
  • Fall 2016 Promo ($126 credit)

That leaves $120 payment for the plan. Our credit cards get charged the plan + tax (for me that was $126...see the fun...that matches the promo).

So, your history looks OK. Help that helps!

Problem is, you said your CC was charged twice. That's not reflected in your particular history. Mod help definitely needed to sort that out. It went somewhere... Hope they can get to you soon!

---

edited to clarify history in "screenshot"

akpo

Sorry to hear Allenly.  Hope our issues get resolved soon, I really don't want to open up a unauthorized CC charge case.

allenly

@akpo

My transaction history look exactly the same as you.  I am still waiting for mod to fix my acccount. I have no voice or data.  Self serve shows my ported number, but my rogers sim is still working.  sigh....

akpo

Need a mod 😞

akpo

So my $120 basically vanished into thin air, lol.  Still shows up on my credit card statement and has been there for 7-8 days now (since last Wednesday)

akpo

Hi jbeales,

Thanks for the fast reply.  According to that table, I only have $6 credit (it says that I have $6 at the top row, the $120 basically disappeared, and it's a really messy and incoherent table), and even on the overviews page, it says that I have $6 credit.

Here's what the overviews page states:

• Available Funds: $6.00
  • Amount Due: $114.00
  • Payment Due Date: Feb 15, 2017

jbeales

hi according to that envoice you have $120 credit after you paid the first $120

akpo

And yes, voicemail is going to my old provider's voicemail (the one I made with them, anyway).  Thanks for asking. 🙂

akpo

pmfirstmonthnovpaymenthistory.png

This is my payment history page.  It's all sorts of messed up.  I was actually charged $120 twice, so $240.  But the credits (payments) and debits (charges) make no sense at all.  I currently do not have a credit of $120, but only $6 from autopay.

jbeales

hi can you sign on into your account, if so you could check there you must have a credit of 120 after paying your first 120, and your call going to your voicemail from PM ? or your old provider

akpo

I guess so haha.  Playing the waiting game 😛

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Honestly, you're just going to have to wait until a mod can fix it. You've done everything you can right now.

Need Help? Let's chat.