Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charge

Omg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I got charged twice this month

help please

I tried reaching out to customer service but I keep getting a error code when sending a ticket is there a number to speak with a human so frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you have just one or two Public Mobile Accounts? I've had a similar situation before, and it turned out my card was registered on my secondary account as well as my primary, when it shouldn't have been.. so the double charge was actually just paying for both my bills and wasn't actually a double charge in the end. 

Thank goodness I didn't dispute it, otherwise it would have messed up my secondary account. 

Contact Customer Support and ask for a refund via Account Credit if you don't have a second Public Mobile account on the same card.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Omg wrote:

Hello I got charged twice this month

help please

I tried reaching out to customer service but I keep getting a error code when sending a ticket is there a number to speak with a human so frustrating.

@Omg There is no phone number for PM and you cannot talk to a real person. Yon need to contact a CS rep as outlined by others.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Omg 

Are you seeing the double charge on your account?

If you are, the first is showing the plan you are subscribed to (non charge).

The second one is the Top up (charge) for your payment of the subscription.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Omg 

Where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

If you are certain there are more than one posted charges (and not pending) on your credit card and you cannot find where the extra money went, engage support for further investigation by mesasging them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Omg  Is one charge pending and the other posted ? If so the pending charge should fall off . Also check your available  funds for the difference  in my account . If not there and both charges are posted please submit ticket with support t for credit / refund 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.