cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't receive calls from some numbers

Jenni_Bholanath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my lawyer is trying to contact me through her land line and can't reach me.

How to solve this issue ?

3 REPLIES 3

Nadiaz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem, not a new user. Sometimes a phone call will go to my message box and my voice box sign will show up, hunting me I have a message, but my contact history never shows I have a missing call. Other times I don't get anything, and I was told by the person that it went through but no one picked up. Not sure how to solve it though. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jenni_Bholanath  There have been some posts about certain landline calls not working.  If it's not that you're a new customer then you can contact customer service by private message using this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at your community inbox, envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages.  Their hours are 9 am to 10 pm EST.

@Jenni_Bholanath wrote:

Hi, my lawyer is trying to contact me through her land line and can't reach me.

How to solve this issue ?

Did  recently request that your phone number be transferred to Public Mobile from another carrier?  If that is the case, number porting might not be complete and some phone calls might be still going to the carrier of the old service.

Need Help? Let's chat.