cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't forget to follow PUBLIC MOBILE on twitter for new contests, updates, and rewards!

gall0285
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there Public family!

Don't forget to follow PUBLIC MOBILE on twitter! They always have exclusive offers, rewards, and updates that are sure to make you smile! 

*Lunar new year special offer! Now until Feb 21, get 500 INTL minutes, and 2GB free for 8 months! Follow PUBLIC MOBILE on twitter!! (: 

8 REPLIES 8

I would say that anything I want to know about PM is right here. Not interested in twitter, pinterest, Kodak, instagram  or facebook.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

thanks for the info..

Honest, I have been using Twitter as to post my complains, get more publicity and usually find it quicker to have someone replies me.. I hope I don't have to use this channel for PM.. LoL

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I support Public whenever can, but I hate twitter and facebook and other apps not supporting Worldwide Privacy Movement.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@gall0285 thank you for sharing.  I have a twitter account but I hardly use it.  Is there a reward for following Public Mobile on twitter?  Here on the community, we get rewarded for participation and helping fellow customers solve their issues/problems regarding their account.

Stay safe

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Also, some corrected info re the countries included and the data bonus:

"To celebrate Lunar New Year, for a limited time only, Public Mobile customers can get a 1GB data bonus every month for 8 months, plus a one-time add on of 500 China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau long distance minutes on select plans. "

@gall0285 wrote:

Hey there Public family!

Don't forget to follow PUBLIC MOBILE on twitter! They always have exclusive offers, rewards, and updates that are sure to make you smile! 

*Lunar new year special offer! Now until Feb 21, get 500 INTL minutes, and 2GB free for 8 months! Follow PUBLIC MOBILE on twitter!! (: 

I've looked on Public Mobile's Twitter page and only see the 1GB offer. That doesn't mean that there can't be a promo code that they give you if you follow them, but a promotion that almost no one knows about is a failure. Also, both Chatr and Lucky have been offering 2GBx8, so all Public Mobile would be doing would be matching them.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gall0285 wrote:

Hey there Public family!

@gall0285    That Lunar New Year promo was announced on the forums here quite awhile ago...here's the thread: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Lunar-New-Year-Offer/td-p/648251/jump-t...

Maybe PM has some promos that only get posted on PM twitter as I haven't paid much attention to it...actually I don't even have a twitter account so wouldn't be able to respond to any such promos.  But interesting if they announce specials there..

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@gall0285 

Should we be seeing the initials PM or MOD after your username?

😆 

Need Help? Let's chat.