cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the rewards you earn apply to all future payments or just the next payment?

turtlezlol2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, I am wondering since we get $ off of our plan from these rewards. Do they last your whole life with the promo plan or do they only get money off of the next 3 month payment?

Let's say I completed Autopay and Refer-a-friend. Which is $9. Will it be $111/90days only for the next payment? Or will it be $111/90days for all the future payment

6 REPLIES 6

Due to the glitches and issues I've been seeing, I would add the voucher payments at least 5 days prior to your payment due date.

I feel that Public Mobile does renewals via batch processing files that are generated daily, and if the file has been created before you put your voucher(s) in, they may sit there for a whole cycle, when you really wanted them to apply for the upcoming renewal.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LEGOwrote:

So when would you recommend to apply this payment voucher to my account?

i woudl do it between 1-3 days before your renewal date.  once funds are added there are no refunds.  so as close to the date as possible is best

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So when would you recommend to apply this payment voucher to my account?

...and loyalty credits... just stick around and you'll start getting $1 per month after a year, $2 per month after two years, etc...

About autopay, there are some users that don't like using their credit cards (I'm one of them). Instead of having their cc charged at renewal time, they purchase payment vouchers with cash or debit and then apply them to their accounts. Doing it this way, you still get your autopay credit (providing you keep it set up on your account), and you don't get a big charge at renewal time. Just an idea since we're use to monthly billing.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi and welcome...

autopay reward stays for as long as you subscribe to auto pay

friend reward stays at 1/friend/month for as long as they remain with PM

forum rewards have to be earned month to month....

cheers

bbdata
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Depends on which reward you are looking at, you can learn more at http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Loyalty-Pays/m-p/398#M2

Autopay reward will apply at each renewal.

Refer a friend will remain as long as your referal keeps their account active.

Need Help? Let's chat.