cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone actually have their bill down to $0 regularly?

Shaidah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just curious how many in the community have been able to get their bill down to $0. It really sounds too good to be true, and you know what they say, it if sounds too good to be true, it usually is...  

I am telling everyone I know and hoping somone needs a referral 🙂

24 REPLIES 24

fonzy35
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@fonzy35 wrote:

Yes, you need to help and BRAVO the Ellite on this board..

And refer peeps to PM

@fonzy35 

What do you mean "BRAVO the Ellite"?

You can give a bravo to any post. What's an "Ellite" in this case anyway? (notwithstanding the spelling 🙂 ) Do you think only bravos given to mods or maybe Oracles are the ones that count? Do you think the forum status of other members matters for giving bravos?

There you go.. Bravo .lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fonzy35 wrote:

And refer peeps to PM

@fonzy35 

What do you mean "BRAVO the Ellite"?

You can give a bravo to any post. What's an "Ellite" in this case anyway? (notwithstanding the spelling 🙂 ) Do you think only bravos given to mods or maybe Oracles are the ones that count? Do you think the forum status of other members matters for giving bravos?

fonzy35

And refer peeps to PM 

@Shaidah wrote:

Just curious how many in the community have been able to get their bill down to $0. It really sounds too good to be true, and you know what they say, it if sounds too good to be true, it usually is...  

fonzy35

Yes

Bigal09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its my first month with PM and my plan is the 50 dollar plan and signed up with the 25 dollar promo and auto pay so my next payment is going to be 23 bucks not to bad just need to referral every month.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shaidah wrote:

You Heart free lunch 

Of course you can easy as 1 2 3 

hang around here more and help the Community

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shaidah wrote:

Its inspiring to hear that it bringing my mobile bill down to $0 is doable. I just need to work at it. I will continue to be part of the community but not sure how much I can help as a new user.  I will mention to collegues and friends about PM, hoping I can refer people as I see that as a long term way to bring down the monthly cost.  

Kudos to those that have been using PM and building the community.

@Shaidah, I have used PM for a month, I have just got $2 community reward. I don't think everyone fit the way of PM plan. I won't intentionally to do so.

So long as not on a massive data plan it is quite simple to get it down to $0

@Someone_here wrote:

@Shaidah wrote:

@Someone_here 

Just want a bit of clarification.  Are community rewards based on number of bravos? or if someone selects my response as "accept as solution", or by just getting involved in the community as I am trying to do?

Probably all of the above 😉 But as said, nobody knows for sure. 

As long as you bring something to the conversations and don't only repeat what was said by others.

I should probably add: 

Mainly, as long as you enjoy doing it.

Because the highest community reward you can get (without being an oracle, which would probably take you at least 2 years to achieve) is $15, which will never be worth the time you'll pass here to get it 😉

@Shaidah wrote:

@Someone_here 

Just want a bit of clarification.  Are community rewards based on number of bravos? or if someone selects my response as "accept as solution", or by just getting involved in the community as I am trying to do?

Probably all of the above 😉 But as said, nobody knows for sure. 

As long as you bring something to the conversations and don't only repeat what was said by others.

@Shaidah wrote:

Good to know about the store account, I won't lurk around kiosks asking people to use my referral Smiley LOL

In store employes would probably hate you for doing so as well 😉

Metal1967

@Shaidah wrote:

@Someone_here 

Good to know about the store account, I won't lurk around kiosks asking people to use my referral Smiley LOL

@Shaidah 

Bravos..solutions. Who knows..do your thing if you enjoy being here and helping..rewards will follow....

@Shaidah wrote:

@Someone_here 

There are a few participatation factors that come into play, but the exact weighting of each is not made known by Public Mobile. 

Shaidah

@Someone_here 

@Shaidah wrote:

Its inspiring to hear that it bringing my mobile bill down to $0 is doable. I just need to work at it. I will continue to be part of the community but not sure how much I can help as a new user.  I will mention to collegues and friends about PM, hoping I can refer people as I see that as a long term way to bring down the monthly cost.  

Hey @Shaidah,

Even if you are new here you can still work your way in and eventually get rewards 🙂

By participating once in a while you can relatively easily reach the first or second community reward level. With time you'll learn what are commomn problems and answer. The best is to use the community search engine for past solutions (not to old ones, sometimes things change as well!), usually almost any problem as already been answered 🙂

So just look and read around, and write a comment when you feel you can add up to the conversation 🙂

Talking about PM to friends is also a good way to be rewarded, especially when the $25/$25 promo is running, you both get an extra $25! Just make sure to respect the promo rules (for example "online" activations must be done at home, not in the store (even if the seller at the store will activate the account on the Web (online), it is still considered "in store"). And your friend must write your number on the 1st page of the activation form!

Shaidah

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I have the 10$ plan...yes it's enough for me!Smiley Wink

And I have paid 11.5$ since the beginning ( the sim was free..)..last september...and a lot of money left....It's true @Shaidah that you can have a 0$ bill each month!Smiley Happy

A $0 plan is definitely possible, but I wouldn't consider it the norm.  When a customer refers someone, the referrals usually stop there because the new customer will usualy refer the next person.  It's obviously much easier to get donw to $0 on the lower priced plans.  Someone on a $10 plan can very easily get to $0 just on community rewards alone, without even having any autopay, loyalty, or referral rewards.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shaidah wrote:

I have a $10 plan and paying $1/30 days.

Assuming nothing changes before my next renewal on June 4th, I'll have the following:

$20 from my March awarded (February Community reward) that was put mid renewal.

$40 for upcoming April and May awards (Community also)

$6 for Loyalty

$6 for AutoPay, and

$9 for 3 friends I've referred.

Total - $81/$120/90-day

Depending on when the June rewards are distributed, I may get $20 more.

Metal1967

$10 is easy..50$ not so much.. 

Metal1967

@Shaidah 

If you want a 0balance..be prepared to take on pm as a full time job..if you contribute here you can get decent rewards..2$ 5$ 10$ 15$...stick around and see...read and help....

😀😀 edit...depends on your plan choice......

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shaidah wrote:

I know of a few that are at $0.  I have my $120/90 days plan down to $18/90 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Much depends on the plan you have.

The $10 plan with autopay is $8, plus some community activity and a referal you are 1/2 way there. Add loyalty and its not too hard. 

My dad is on 20 talk only, and is averaging out $2 a month. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

I usually have it at around $5 🙂

I could pay $0 monthly if I had a cheaper plan though.

And I'm sure some oracles pay $0 or close to that with their $20 of monthly 😉

Need Help? Let's chat.