cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Public Mobile Have Plans Over 50GB?

Johngotlit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am searching the website high and low and don't see a plan with 100GB or even 75GB. I plan on running all of my wifi needs over a mobile hotspot and I need the data. I typically uae 60-70 GB a month. I hope they have a plan that I need as it will save me from 2 bills! Thanks in advance guys!

3 REPLIES 3

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Johngotlit 

Can you not qualify for a postpaid plan with telus? You can get better value with them or look into their telus hub program if your issue is a remote location without traditional home internet services/hook ups?

Otherwise choosing a 90 day plan with all of your data upfront and renewing early when needed will be your best bet as previously suggested.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Johngotlit  No 50GB is biggest option they have right now , but if you do it for 90 days cycle you can get it for $55 every 30 days .. and you will get 150GB to use in day one … but it has to last you 90 days .so you may come up shy if you need more then 50GB every month … price is hard to beat thou 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Johngotlit   not at the moment.  The $65 promotion plan is the best deal with 50 GB (same price as $80).  And you get data at 512Kbps once you maxed out your 50GB

Need Help? Let's chat.