cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited incoming and text)

aniadoor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited incoming and text), What are your thoughts?

23 REPLIES 23

@aniadoor  Yes they do, right now. Hurry its a "special offer"

15.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

So a few minutes ago I went to the the 'see our ready made plans' and there was  $15 plan with 100 minutes plus unlimited text and 250mb data, clicked on it for more details, however, a big blue round circle kept reloading, so refreshed the page for plans and now its disappeared.

Wondering if anyone else saw this or knows what's happening.

Quest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi to Everone,

I would encourage You not to look purely from the “price” perespective but rather look at your individual needs. You have to ask yourself, what I am going to use my phone for. You may gain few bucks here and lose more in a long term. PM has great community support. Live agents don’t translate to better suport.

Quest

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Quest wrote:

Hi to All,

Please always specify you Province, Region or a City. Deals or plans may vary in different Provinces.

Public Mobile doesn't opperate that way. It is the same pricing across the country

@ShawnC13  Thanks for reminder. I didn’t mean to include PM 👍

@Quest wrote:

Hi to All,

Please always specify you Province, Region or a City. Deals or plans may vary in different Provinces.

Public Mobile doesn't opperate that way. It is the same pricing across the country

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Quest by comparing with PM $10 plan, still looks better, only need to pay the voicemessage funtion.

Quest

Hi to All,

Quest

@missorange wrote:

Does chatr offer $15 plan already in the market?

@missorange 

In Ontario for $15 from Chatr you can only get 100 min Canada wide talk, unlimited incoming calls, unlimited text but you have to pay for retrieving your voice mail messages, and no data.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does chatr offer $15 plan already in the market?

Quest

Hi to All,

On Lucky Here in Ontario only 500 data, no texting and minutes for $15. Cannot compare to $25 on PM.

Darren4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for info. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darren4 wrote:

Can't you already do this by adding 1gb data to your plan and making sure you only use 250megs a month.  

Sure...for data.

The Chatr deal in comparison to the cheap $10 deal here (they have the same $10 deal):

Chatr 250mb - PM none

Chatr 100 min out, unlim in - PM 50 total

Chatr unlim text - PM 50 out, unlim in

Chatr autopay "reward" - PM autopay, loyalty, community, refer-a-friend

@Darren4 wrote:

Can't you already do this by adding 1gb data to your plan and making sure you only use 250megs a month.  

Not at the $15 price point. Even if you go with the $10 with auto pay and your 1GB:4) data bucket ($10 - $2 + $7.50 = $15.50), you still have half the minutes and only 50 outgoing texts...

aniadoor

No how?

1st of all 1GB is 30$, so its 7.50$ per 250mb

2ndly the new chatr plan has unlimted incoming 🙂 and 100mins, instead of 50/50 (10$ plan)

3rd its unlimted texting... PM isn't , which is one of the weak point of Public mobile's low cost plan.

Public, Chatr, and Lucky do seem to like to copy each other qute abit.  What has become clear is how Public doesn't seem to be going up against Freedom Mobile any longer, or at least hasn't for a quite a while.

Darren4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aniadoor wrote:

But I don't see a need for being suspensful in the matter, if there are plans I am sure there are people willing to wait for this switch to PM instead of Chatr.  🙂

Anyways lets hope for the best offer 

Any business wants your money NOW. They don't want to have you waiting for their extra special deal in the future.

The now known extra special times are well defined. But they aren't normal.

aniadoor

But I don't see a need for being suspensful in the matter, if there are plans I am sure there are people willing to wait for this switch to PM instead of Chatr.  🙂

Anyways lets hope for the best offer 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aniadoor wrote:

Do you guys think Mods will know this inadvance ?

Do you think they would tell you?

I think Oracles get advance notice of some things but I suspect it would be shorter than with mods.

aniadoor

Do you guys think Mods will know this inadvance ?

Sharry19

@aniadoor At this moment PM doesn't offer similar plan but you can keep looking they may have similar or even better plan in the future !!

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

@will13am wrote:

Not yet, but I suspect soon.  I would watch Lucky to see what they do.  If they offer a similar plan, Public Mobile has to respond.  BTW, I have many friends who would jump all over such a deal.  There are lots of eyes watching for the next promo. 

Maybe March 19th?!?!?  I only say that because of the end of the $25 referral promo

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Not yet, but I suspect soon.  I would watch Lucky to see what they do.  If they offer a similar plan, Public Mobile has to respond.  BTW, I have many friends who would jump all over such a deal.  There are lots of eyes watching for the next promo. 

Need Help? Let's chat.