cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I get points if ask questions here ?

Hus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

i have public Mobil since September 27th and I have been trying to understand how things work. I have more questions to ask and today I was reading that if I ask questions here I can earn points! Is that true? Because if it is,I will make hundreds of dollars since I still have lots of questions to ask🤣🤣 

9 REPLIES 9

if one uses google translate I'm pretty sure they would be better at replying. but, clearly, they are a stubborn person and isn't here to help customers, but to earn rewards 

@Hus 

comment made by @not-trust-anyon about ask more earn more is technically untrue

Some members tried to reply more by repeating what said already, those post will be moved and won't counted

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Hus 

you're correct, questions are considered contributing and will be added to your overall contributions. since you're a new customer you will most likely be rewarded a point just for this one thread. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hus 

Only Oracles receives $20/20 points. Depending on your help to the Community, it will vary from $1/1point to $15/15 points.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hus  , you ask question, you answer question, you click Bravos for great post and someone bravos your good posts.. you can then easily earn 1 Point or 2 Points.  You can technically earn 5 Points ,  10 Points or 15 Points, but you will need to put in a lot more effort for those rewards

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Hus - the community rewards or 'Give Back' rewards are based on Public Mobile's formula. Including a combinations of bravos received (given?), solutions awarded, and posts.

So, in theory, even asking questions, could result in other members giving you bravos which is considered contributions in the community.

Hope that makes sense.

Hus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That’s what I thought initially but look at the screen shot below. 

B5A9D524-9A2A-4458-9924-91A6B7735AEC.jpeg

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Be sure to use the search bar to find answers to many already asked questions. Good luck and welcome 😊

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Hus , it is the other way around.  You get perks by helping others who have questions about the service.  Be mindful that the rewards come with lots of effort.  Don't think of this as a money making thing.  

Need Help? Let's chat.