cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didnt get the Autopay reward

crazyfrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi Mods,

I havent got the autopay this month and was charged full $15 cost for the plan. Can someone look into this.

7 REPLIES 7

@crazyfrog wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@crazyfrog wrote:

Hi Mods,

I havent got the autopay this month and was charged full $15 cost for the plan. Can someone look into this.

Making message show here is not talking to mods, only other customers.  No one here can look at your account.

And i am supposed to know that? Take your gyan session somewhere else. Either show the way or just move on.

Contact info for mods was already shown. I should repeat it?  I was only saying you have to contact them and the instructions were given.  You thought posting here was meaning moderator will answer. It won't. I never said you were supposed to know.  I was only letting you know.  Gee, was trying to help.

crazyfrog

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@crazyfrog wrote:

Hi Mods,

Making message show here is not talking to mods, only other customers.  No one here can look at your account.

And i am supposed to know that? Take your gyan session somewhere else. Either show the way or just move on.

crazyfrog

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@crazyfrog wrote:

Hi Mods,

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@crazyfrog wrote:

Hi Mods,

@crazyfrog Did you change your plan? If yes, then you will receive yhe AutoPay reward on your new renewal date. If not, you need to notify PM and ask them to apply it.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crazyfrog wrote:

Hi Mods,

Login to your self serve account.

Check the bottom of the overview page for 'You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay".

If disabled, enable autopay.

If enabled, you should see the autopay reward $2 shown on the overview page.

If $2 autopay not shown, send a private message to moderator for help.  Moderator wait time is 2 -3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll notice the envelope icon in top right side of page. Click that to send a message to moderators. You can also... .Click this to message them

Please be patient as it could take 48 hours for them to respond...usually much less.

Good lucck.

Need Help? Let's chat.