cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn’t get referral bonus

Erinby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to the public mobile store on June 6 but they said they were out of SIM cards. I wanted the $5 for 5 months referral. They said if I came back on Wednesday they would give it to me. They did the activation and then said they couldn’t. 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah sadly they probably just wanted their commission and numbers up so they fed you BS just to get it so you wouldn't go elsewhere for the sim and activation. It's very infortunate how much of a scumbag these reps can be. Yiu can try your luck with a CSA but if they don't honour it (or even if they do) you could lodge a complaint with the store/company. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Erinby 

I am not sure you qualify since the promo expires on June 6/22 and your activation was on June 8/22.
But it doesn’t hurt to try and contact a CS_Agent and see what they say.

Have the referral code handy when you are in contact with them.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Erinby   Unfortunately, June 6th was the last day to activate a new account to take advantage of the $25 referral bonus.  You could submit a ticket to customer support and see if they can do anything, but no guarantees. 

Here's a link to chatbot to submit a ticket:   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Erinby Hi unfortunately the promo was over on the 6th sorry

Need Help? Let's chat.