cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't Receive the 5 Dollars Reward

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Screenshot_20220909_110634.jpg

 The last promotion said the 5 dollars rewards will apply at the first week of September. Today it is September 9 and the second week. My friends and I, all of us didn't receive the reward.

I am wondering if anyone receive it?

Thanks,

Mindy 

9 REPLIES 9

@Alexandf wrote:

@Mindy208 

if you or friend has non payment and suspended service you will not receive this bonus. or if both active check your account Available Fund. or history payment will see credit applied.

HI@Alexandf   if you slow down and read, you will understand OP question this morning was asking why the $5 from the special RAF was not in the account yet.   It has nothing to do with suspended service or not.  

PM only gave out the $5 to everyone around 4 hours ago

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mindy208 

if you or friend has non payment and suspended service you will not receive this bonus. or if both active check your account Available Fund. or history payment will see credit applied.

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mindy208 

The $5 credit has been applied - check Your Account under Available Fund.  You should have received a txt msg or soon if you have been referred or referred to someone.

@xiaoyanwang   I checked my email, BOTH sides will get the bonus

hTideGnow_0-1662753195223.png

HI @xiaoyanwang  I thought with the latest one, both sides get $5x 5 months

xiaoyanwang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Depends on if you are the person referred a friend or the person used referral code to join. Only the person referred a friend will receive the $5.00 bonus. The new customer joining the plan will not. This is what an agent responded me in a ticket. She said  '

The August promotion sounds like this: 

"Effective August 15, all existing Public Mobile customers can get the opportunity to refer a friend for a one-time $25 bonus ($5 every 30 days for up to 5 months as long as the friend stays with us)."

Indeed was another promo in May for both, the referral and the Public Mobile customer.'

Hi @CountyDownIeUk 

1. CS agent likely knows as much as us.. LoL

2.  would be nice if they start a text like that

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

First full week.🥴🥴

I would say the first 7 days of any month is the first week. 

4C312B6F-CC83-42CE-AB01-EE440CEE296E.jpeg

So today is Friday September the ninth. And is the second Friday of the month and the promo was over on Friday September 2. 

So giving the benefit of doubt.....today is the day. And last night a maintenance was run. 

1. Why was CSA response not more informative?

2. Why is there no acknowledgement beforehand by text or on My Account/Rewards?

Me so no either. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mindy208

AFAIK, no one got it yet.  This is the first "full" week of Sept.  Let's hope the will apply the credit today.    If not, maybe you can reply Oana and ask  

Need Help? Let's chat.