Did you mean: 

Did not receive the plan I asked for

JakeTheBosun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We activated 3 new plans together, one is not correct

8 REPLIES 8

@JakeTheBosun 

We are customers,  just like you!!!

The community is an online forum of customers helping customers. 

@JakeTheBosun wrote:

So, who are you?

Me, as well as other people in the community are just customers like you.  We have been here long enough and know a bit of trick and try to share.  Of course, in terms of account issue involve money, only PM CS Agent can assist.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@JakeTheBosun 

Here’s the process for changing plans, first login to Self Serve to this screen:

Then, click Change Plan:

HALIMACS_0-1638572287067.png

Then select desired Plan:

HALIMACS_1-1638572287213.png

Then choose Change on Next Renewal Date:

HALIMACS_2-1638572287202.png

JakeTheBosun

So, who are you?

@JakeTheBosun wrote:

I activated it night before last. Today is the first time I was able to see what the plan included.

@JakeTheBosun 

PM is prepaid service and usually no refund.  On the other hand, PM support are very understanding... so, try to open a ticket.. Good thing might happen.  🙂

JakeTheBosun

I activated it night before last. Today is the first time I was able to see what the plan included.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JakeTheBosun wrote:

We activated 3 new plans together, one is not correct

@JakeTheBosun   did you do it instore and the sales mixed up?

you just activated today, right? you can try to open a ticket with PM and see if they can do anything

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Or if you don't mind, you can leave this month as is and request a Plan change, but make sure you request the change to start at the beginning of next cycle.  When you make plan change, there are choices to Change Now or Change at next cycle.  If you choose Change Now, PM will charge you new plan amount again and start a new cycle, no refund for the old cycle... so, you likely want to change at next cycle instead

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JakeTheBosun 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.