cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the free holiday add-on gift of 2gb data and 500 international minutes

sachinbrian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Inspite of replying YES to public mobiles SMS from 4911 before Dec 31st 2021 , never received the add on gift of free 500 international minutes and 2gb data from Public mobile . I fee Public mobile has cheated in this case. 

Have raised multiple tickets to the customer service , but till not no reply from Public mobile.  

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sachinbrian 

Can you post a picture of your My Data & Add-on's section from your self-serve for us?

Ensure no personal information is contained within the screenshot...

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sachinbrian wrote:

Inspite of replying YES to public mobiles SMS from 4911 before Dec 31st 2021 , never received the add on gift of free 500 international minutes and 2gb data from Public mobile . I fee Public mobile has cheated in this case. 

Have raised multiple tickets to the customer service , but till not no reply from Public mobile.  

@sachinbrian   You would need to contact customer support to resolve this issue.  You should've received yours if you have replies "YES" to the SMS message and the customer support will look into it for you.  The best way to reach them is to send them a private message by clicking on the icon that looks like an envelope that says "Messages" when you hover your mouse over it. And then click on an icon that looks like a pen inside a box to compose the private message and write "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field and the issue as well as the details of your issue in the "Message subject" and "Message box" text boxes respectively. This is the only way to reach them as they cannot be reached via phone or email and you should receive an answer from them shortly.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sachinbrian 

I think PM staff missed adding the More is Merrier promo bonus…must have slipped through the cracks.

Just private message a CS_Agent and tell them you replied and promo bonus was not added to your account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sachinbrian 

If you find Simple--Simon--Stupid....you can also send a private message. Put " Did not recieve holiday gifts" in the subject line. Include a screenshot of the text and your reply of "YES" to customer support  and ask for them to be added to your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@sachinbrian wrote:

Unfortunately, the customer support agents are the only people who can fix this for you.  How did you open the ticket?  The correct method is to use the chatbot to proceed.  The link to that is here: Chat with Public Mobile (tiia.ai)

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sachinbrian wrote:

there is no cheating. Most of us have received it. 

Ticket system was taking a long to get respond so try sending a direct msg to CS_Agent to get this sorted out.

Need Help? Let's chat.