cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive payment and I am on auto pay?

adnerb68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So frustrating that it says they haven't received payment and I am on auto-pay.  I went into my account and it says it will deacctivate account in 3 months? I went to pay and it says oops try again later.  All my credit card info is correct and it is not expired.  Thinking strongly about switching networks.  Too many glitches like this and too many 'no service' and 'try agains' when texting. Can anybody help me or answer as to why this is happening please?

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM has its glitches but so far it provided reliable service for low cost. Being a PM's customer does require some learning and reading posts to manage simple issues. If you have no time nor inclination to do that and have $$$ you can always switch to premium service provider with live support-call centre.

To reactivate account, do manual pay, choose "Other" as payment type and pay your plan cost. Credit card has to be registered with PM. You can make only 2 attempts to pay this way. If it fails you will have to wait an hour to try again.

Once payment is completed, logoff and reboot the phone. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log-out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@adnerb68 PM is definitely not for everyone.. but once you get by the learning stage it’s definitely worth it.. and the community can usually help you fix issues.. once up and running things work well.. I’m a long time customer.. I’ve also had issues.. but well worth the $ savings.. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You could buy vouchers and use 611 to enter them. You could use the real time payments method in some stores. If you know your 4 digit account pin (which you can change in the account) you could try 611 too.

That way your account will reactivate and then you can take your time figuring out the credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.