cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive my rewards

Escobard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had my phone stolen then suspended my account until I received a new phone and sim. When I reactivated the account and changed the sim I was billed in full without the rewards I had been receiving for several years. What should I do?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

They had it fixed for about 3 months then it reverted back.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This has been a glitch from beginning.  I remember I put my account Lost once , years ago, and I have to go through support to restore my reward too

When will PM start fixing glitches?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Escobard 

This is normal but a glitch nonetheless. They will be added manually by contacting customer support and requesting they add them. Sometimes you get a new CSA that says no...just ask them to doublecheck with a senior colleague.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Escobard hi because your account was suspended you didn't receive your rewards for this cycle, they will return next cycle 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Escobard  you can submit a ticket to CSA and ask to add the missing rewards to your Available Funds.

edit, fyi listing into lost/stolen status can do this, a glitch i guess you could call it, from preventing awards from being added on your next renewal after coming back out of lost/stolen status.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.