cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Public mobile change the $40 plan to include less data?

D_M
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Back in late October, I subscribed to a $40 15GB plan at 4G speed. I recieved a thank you response and confirmation that the plan would be applied in December. Up until now, I believe the 15GB 4G was applied. I got a text message saying that 75% of my data was used and another one today saying 95% of my data was used. Thinking this was strange, I checked and noticed that I am only permited 5GB this month. Did public mobile change this plan without alerting me or is this an error? I do not think I will continue with this plan if I am only getting this amount of data

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@D_M 

it's still available if you still want it...

planupgrade.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@D_M there weree different $40 plans, with different amount of data,  did you picked the correct one when you change to the $40 plan?

login to My Account using Incognito mode and confirm the Plan details and let us know what you see.  Also, you can confirm from usage history on the overview page how much data assigned and how much you used 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@D_M  try this 

simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1679996763806.png

For most up to date account info

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@D_M 

Login to your account and check what is your current plan.

If it doesn’t match what you signed up for then contact a CS_Agent to have it changed back by submitting a ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of page or private message on the envelope icon above.

Their hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST and they will get back to you tomorrow.

This promo is still on.

BFD388D5-6872-4B19-B56C-378D3374018E.png

Need Help? Let's chat.