cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I sign up for the Fall Promo correctly

Lubkes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. After reading the instructions on a post about adding the promo, I think  might have messed up while signing up for the promo. The post was detailing how o get the promo if you're renewel date is after the promo ends. I just had my payment go through November 13th for my original plan and my next payment was Febuary 13th. I figured that I select that the promo plan should start right away. But it seems I should have selected on next renewel according to the instructions. Does that mean I'm being double billed for my original bill on Nov 13th and today November 17th, when I purchased the promo? Or is everything okay? Some help would be appreciated so I'm not getting dinged for two bills within 4 days 

2 REPLIES 2

Lubkes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My original plan was 4 gigs with Unlimited Canada wide talk and text pad everything 3 months at $150. And, how would I contact a representative?

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi Lubkes,

What is your original plan? I am assuming it is a non-promo 90-day plan. If that's the case you will definitely get double charged, as you have told the system that you are taking the non-promo plan, and then later buying another 90-day promo plan. You will probably need to message the Public Mobile representatives to explain your situation, and they may reverse one of the charges.

Need Help? Let's chat.