cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date joined Public Mobile

Gmceachern
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could you please let me know the date I joined Public Mobile.  My name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my account number is:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thank you.

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

7 REPLIES 7

@Gmceachern if you jave access to the credit card statements ariund the date @esjliv posted you could find the exact date that you registered. Stay safe.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gmceachern wrote:

Could you please let me know the date I joined Public Mobile.  My name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my account number is:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thank you.

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

Hello @Gmceachern ,

Your Community account was created on Aug. 31, 2018. Did you activate your Public Mobile phone number/account at the same time?

If you did, you are due for your 2nd year loyalty soon! 🙂

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please remove your personal info.

This is public forum anybody can see it and possibly use it. Click on 3 dots and correct your post

You should look for the receipt from pubic mobile in the inbox of the email that you activated your sim with (not to community account) you could also look through your credit card bill if you used the credit card.

You could also put the date range in your payment history (your selfserve) if you remember approximately when you signed up

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmceachern wrote:

How do I contact a moderator?

Another way is the text you would have received on activation that had your PIN that you selected. This might be saved on your actual SIM if not in your texting app.

Click on Get Help on the top and muddle your way through the chatbot to submit a ticket or a private message to them.

@Gmceachern wrote:

@Gmceachern hello try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner

Gmceachern
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmceachern wrote:

Could you please let me know the date I joined Public Mobile.  My name is xxxxxx and my account number is:  xxxxxxxx.  Thank you.

If you still have the welcome email from here when you activated...that would be the date.

You can also look at your rewards totals and deduce them.

To get the official answer from the company you would need to contact the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.