cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data speed is very slow

muhammadaziz786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I checked the speed test on fast.com data is very slow 560 kbps my plan is $55 but 4Gb not able to use can any one help this issue 

5 REPLIES 5

@muhammadaziz786 wrote:

No I don't  switch but I activated today .I checked it's on LTE 4G selected  yes tomorrow will check different locations 

I do suspect that your speed issue is localized. It could be the result of bad signal strength or it could be a network capacity issue (too many using the service in that area).

@not-trust-anyon wrote:

@muhammadaziz786 

reset network settings and check APN and reboot phone.

APN settings don't control speed.

@muhammadaziz786 it could be location related

where you are at?  Province and city?

and what phone do you have? brand and model?

Since your account is new and your phone just used in PM , it helps to try Reset All network settings on your phone.  But please note this will also clear your saved Wifi network and you have to rejoin them

muhammadaziz786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I don't  switch but I activated today .I checked it's on LTE 4G selected  yes tomorrow will check different locations 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@muhammadaziz786   did you just make a plan change from 3G speed to 4G?  usually it take 48 hours for the new speed to come

Of course 560 kbps is a bit slow even if it is 3G speed.  Check what is the Preferred network type setting.  Is it set to LTE or some settings include LTE or 4G?

Also, did you try to run the test in different area instead of just one particular spot?

Need Help? Let's chat.