cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data cap reached / not working, but still have data on plan

byzantine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

Wondering if someone can help me. I'm on a 10.5gb plan and yesterday had received a text message from public mobile that 95% of my data was used up. I logged onto the website and self-serve showed I still had a lot of data remaining so I ignored it. Today I received a text that 100% of my data had been used and the data is no longer working on my phone. When I log onto the public mobile website it still shows I have 4.69GB of data remaining on this cycle. What's going on here? 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Keep us updated on if you resolve this because up until now data would still work even if you got an erroneous message. The new self serve is all over with numbers going back and forth. Have they fixed the usage history yet so you can see how much data you have consumed since your last renewal. If your data continues to not work, I would get a CSA to investigate, but this could be trouble for many customers going forward if you still have almost 5GB left

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@byzantine   could be an issue with cache and you are not seeing the updated usage from the system.

Please try logging into My Account using Incognito mode or try it on another different browser , Edge/Firefox/Chrome .  You should be setting the updated usage that way

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@byzantine 

if we say ignore those message then your data not working do you tried to rebooting device.

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design for a lot customer.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you click on the little spinner refresh button on the lower right of the plans area and also the add-ons area. The numbers might change.

Adding -

dust2dust_0-1658589747402.png

Need Help? Let's chat.