cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data amount reset 1 day early

pattilou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My monthly data amount reset 1 day early.  I signed up Oct 25, and my first month was from Oct 25 to Nov 24.   I used some data on Nov 24, and when I checked on my history usage, the amount of .95 mb was deducted from my current plan cycle from Nov 24 to Dec 24.   Should my current cycle (second month) not be from Nov 25 to Dec 24?

My Account Status shows the following:   Current Plan Cycle: Nov 24, 2022 - Dec 24, 2022

11 REPLIES 11

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

they probably think what's the point when they have customers providing the correct information afterwards. it's actually better for the community. if there isn't much traffic and things worked all the time I don't think there would be a reason to have the community rewards. 

Ho @dust2dust no one will understand PM's strange logic.  They should put the time as well  🤣

The old system showed a pay before date which made sense. This system now has the start date (which is correct for 12:01am of that date or day of activation) and the end date should really be 11:59pm of the previous day but now you can really think that it's 12:01am of the date shown. Not 11:59pm of the date shown.

pattilou

Thank you.  Good to know that the displayed end date is incorrect.  I am glad to find out about this glitch in my first month with PM!

@pattilou wrote:

My monthly data amount reset 1 day early.  I signed up Oct 25, and my first month was from Oct 25 to Nov 24.   I used some data on Nov 24, and when I checked on my history usage, the amount of .95 mb was deducted from my current plan cycle from Nov 24 to Dec 24.   Should my current cycle (second month) not be from Nov 25 to Dec 24?

My Account Status shows the following:   Current Plan Cycle: Nov 24, 2022 - Dec 24, 2022

Please ingore that information in Self Serve.  Somebody has incorrectly programmed the date calculation methods. In that place in Self Serve, a date that is one day too far in the future consistently gets displayed.

@pattilou 

it makes it easier if you look at the last date shown on you self serve account as the first day of your new cycle. 

@pattilou 

Since PM is on a 30 days cycle. It gets shorten approximately a day every second month. We pay an additional 5 days in a year.

Hi @pattilou no.  

Since Oct is a month with 31 days, your new cycle should be Nov 24

Oct 25 is day 1

Nov 23 will be day 30

Cycle start date always move up one day for months with 31 days

pattilou

Thank you for this info.   However, if my first plan cycle was from Oct 25 to Nov 24, shouldn't my second plan cycle start on Nov 25?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @pattilou yes, this is normal   PM is on 30 days cycle and not monthly 

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public runs on a 30 day cycle, not a monthly cycle, so dates shift.

Need Help? Let's chat.