cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dailyhive and Public Mobile Giveaway???

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So I came across this giveaway on Google News. Is this an official giveaway for a $500 Amazon giftcard? I don't really understand why Public Mobile is mentioned there.

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

8 REPLIES 8

pomlady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, is this the same giveaway as the one that is on here?  $500. but divided into $100., etc. or a different one?   I clicked on the "giveaway" link and the page loaded and then received this message within a matter of 5-10 seconds.  

"An unexpected error has occurred."

Tried it a couple of times and the same thing happened.

Just curious.................

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Ed404 wrote:

So I came across this giveaway on Google News. Is this an official giveaway for a $500 Amazon giftcard? I don't really understand why Public Mobile is mentioned there.

Thanks,

Ed

Hi @Ed404 

Yes this giveaway is official! We have partered with Daily Hive to conduct this giveaway, but since it's being run by them and not us, we decided to let them have the spotlight and not mention it here on the Community. Hope this helps, and good luck if you decide to enter! 🙂 

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@dabr wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

Thanks,

Ed

I saw that one too yesterday on the net...I didn't get the connection either.  It almost seems too good to be true with the face value of that Amazon giftcard..

Just buy the million Lotto Draw Ticket. Its face value would be be looking million times better.

Ed404

@Anonymous wrote:

The response to this contest is ridiculously suspicious. 

Perhaps, someone from @CS_Agent could look into this "contest". We wouldn't want to be associated with a scam!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The response to this contest is ridiculously suspicious. Or massive misunderstanding of the rules. There was the contest a week or so ago for a free year. Far fewer entries. More value than these individual Amazon awards.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:
It's only one $500 Amazon giftcard, that's not much.

It's a lot to the one winner, lol.

PM's own announcement specifies $100, $50, and $10 card prizes - it does not mention a $500 denomination.

Could be an error on either page. But I wonder how the other website could know things PM hasn't ever announced online. 

Ed404

@dabr wrote:

I saw that one too yesterday on the net...I didn't get the connection either.  It almost seems too good to be true with the face value of that Amazon giftcard..

It's only one $500 Amazon giftcard, that's not much.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

Thanks,

Ed

Need Help? Let's chat.