cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday deals

Mirandalafleur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to purchase a phone plan (because they're so cheap!). I just paid for a SIM card, but I can't buy the plan without the Sim number in my hand, how do I buy the cyber Monday deal? 

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mirandalafleur 

I can get you this deal if you act quickly. I have an extra account that can be reactivated on this plan. If you pay for reactivation I can transfer the account to you and you can swap out the Sim card once it arrives. If you are interested send me a private message.

Mirandalafleur

@ottawa thanks for trying to help! I appreciate it. I'll contact them tomorrow and see what can be done.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Agreed, I used to say they should put the SIM # in the tracking info, though that could be a lot of work. I got burned like this once, though in the past you could have run out to WalMart (well, not you in a small town and not at 1145pm).

Mirandalafleur

@ottawa that is correct.

ottawa

It sounds like @Mirandalafleur hasn't bought a plan yet, since there's no SIM # to tie it to.

Mirandalafleur

@JK8 I live in a small town and there's no Telus store here unfortunately! I guess I'm hooped for this deal then. They're still cheaper than everyone else, just a little disappointing that you can't get the deal before getting the SIM.

ottawa

@softech wrote:

@Mirandalafleur   yes, I don't like the way they sell sim card

if you really want take advantage for PMs deal now, call this place tomorrow:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-mi...

It is a "go to" shop for many members here.  this place can likely send you the sim card number first before they ship out the card so you can activate first.  Call them and see what they can do 

But if the deal ends in 20 minutes from now (midnight Tuesday night EST) won't CCS be too late? Assuming they'll scan the card, that is. I agree with 2 things though: (1) this happens every time and now that you can't go to WM (for example) it's worse, and (2) CCS was great, I bought a lot of vouchers from them when they would have very infrequent 10% off. 🙂

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mirandalafleur 

You are probably out of luck for the Cyber Monday deal, but tomorrow you can post another question asking current customers what if any are the deals currently in self service. If any are still available you can go to the local Telus/Koodo store and purchase a SIM card. Activate on the $15 plan and then make a plan change for one of the deals in self service if there are any. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mirandalafleur   yes, I don't like the way they sell sim card

if you really want take advantage for PMs deal now, call this place tomorrow:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-mi...

It is a "go to" shop for many members here.  this place can likely send you the sim card number first before they ship out the card so you can activate first.  Call them and see what they can do 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mirandalafleur , you can't buy a plan until you have the SIM card in hand so that you can initiate the activation process.  The best you can do is to advocate for the deal when you finally receive the SIM card.  

Need Help? Let's chat.