Customer service

Alain007
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

💩💩💩💩💩💩

13 REPLIES 13

@popping wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Willaug56 wrote:

I just signed up a month ago I didn't find it too bad when I asked sent my message in, after doing my research I knew what to expect

From my perspective, customer reviews alway reflect whether expectations are being met.  Sometimes expectations are a bit on the wild side, sometimes they are informed by a lack of information. 

I did my research on PM 2.5 months ago before joining PM.  I was scared to see the issues reported in this forum and the moderator wait time.  If I have problem with the service, I may be out of my phone for couple of days.  I accept the delay in exchange of an inexpensive plan which meet my need.  With my research, I know how to contact moderator ASAP on first sign of service disruption.

For subscribers did not do the research, they just wait and hope for the best.  By the time they find out how to contact moderator, it is a day or two later + the moderator wait time.  It can easily a weeks before getting phone service.

But what were reported on this forum is not the complete picture because we seldom see posts saying everything are smooth and perfect.  PM may be thinking that ratio between good and bad activations is small and is acceptable when comparing with Koodo and Telus.  PM may be thinking that the wait time will improve after the next PM to Koodo migration offer.  At the mean time, with the same number of moderators, wait time is getting longer.

Very well said.  As this is a public forum we see all/most of the issues.  If we were with a service with phone support we would really have no idea of what issues are out there or wait times.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alain007 wrote:

💩💩💩💩💩💩

In need of this?

toilet.jpg

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@Willaug56 wrote:

I just signed up a month ago I didn't find it too bad when I asked sent my message in, after doing my research I knew what to expect

From my perspective, customer reviews alway reflect whether expectations are being met.  Sometimes expectations are a bit on the wild side, sometimes they are informed by a lack of information. 

I did my research on PM 2.5 months ago before joining PM.  I was scared to see the issues reported in this forum and the moderator wait time.  If I have problem with the service, I may be out of my phone for couple of days.  I accept the delay in exchange of an inexpensive plan which meet my need.  With my research, I know how to contact moderator ASAP on first sign of service disruption.

For subscribers did not do the research, they just wait and hope for the best.  By the time they find out how to contact moderator, it is a day or two later + the moderator wait time.  It can easily a weeks before getting phone service.

But what were reported on this forum is not the complete picture because we seldom see posts saying everything are smooth and perfect.  PM may be thinking that ratio between good and bad activations is small and is acceptable when comparing with Koodo and Telus.  PM may be thinking that the wait time will improve after the next PM to Koodo migration offer.  At the mean time, with the same number of moderators, wait time is getting longer.

Carld123

Did you also try adding it by dialing 611?

LRamos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

voucher does not work

@Anonymous wrote:

A solution to a load of $h1t. Now that's comedy!

Yes not sure how a solution can be provided for that, unless it was a shovel emoji

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Carld123

Screenshot_2018-10-30-12-10-30.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

A solution to a load of $h1t. Now that's comedy!

@Willaug56 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

Perhaps this belongs in the new lounge section. 

Please do.

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just signed up a month ago I didn't find it too bad, when I sent my message in, after doing my research I knew what to expect

@mimmo wrote:

@Alain007 wrote:

💩💩💩💩💩💩

really?  no one is keeping you from switching providers.  

Consumers are always free to shop the market for what is best for them.  This review is not far from the truth given how Public Mobile has allowed customer service to slip in recent times.  Customers should be free to review their providers.  Perhaps this belongs in the new lounge section. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alain007 wrote:

💩💩💩💩💩💩

really?  no one is keeping you from switching providers.  

Need Help? Let's chat.