cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative 2GB data not showing

hardcap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm fairly new so I signed up under the points system but still under the old account web page back in March 2022.

When the web pages were converted to the new style I can no longer see my accumulating data bonus from my 2GB extra per month for 12 months promo.

I was able to see the data accumulating under the old web page.

I tried Chrome incognito but it still only shows the current month's promo 2GB. I am on the $25 plan and have not used even the included 1GB in previous months so I am not consuming the bonus data. It should be there.

Can anyone else see their accumulating data bonus on the new web pages?

Thanks so much

10 REPLIES 10

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You will get 2GB per renewal for 12 in all and they don't rollover or carry forward, so if you use 0GB one month and then a bunch the next, you will only get your 1GB from your plan and then your 2 GB bonus then will be out of data for that month.

hardcap

Thanks all. I wish I had proof of a screenshot but perhaps it would have been proof of my own misunderstanding of how this promotion was to work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hardcap - the data not used will not roll on to future cycles. The 2GB promo will reset, just like your plan data, each cycle.

Holiday season bonuses..these do not accumulate..? They add like purchased addons, they are a one time use, and once used up they do not replenish/they are gone.

hardcap

The offer said

"Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. "

So I read that as the data will remain on account if unused and I don't leave the $25 plan.

Just like the various holiday season bonuses can be accumulated. I may have totally misunderstood the terms and applied the no expiry feature of Public Mobile bonuses to this as well in my mind.

Did anyone else signup with this promo? What is your experience?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hardcap - when you call 611 does your data balance include the promo 2GB? If so, while in My Account try clicking the circle with an arrow to refresh your data showing. 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hardcap 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to check it out,

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @hardcap   I believe some people talked about missing some promos since the new web page.  You can try to clear cache and restart browser and see if the 2GB extra comes back.  If not, I think you should open ticket with PM CS agent and let them confirm:

open a ticket with PM CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@hardcap As ZuckMark mentioned above, the 2GB data that you signed up with should not be accumulating. That would be an amazing promo if it accumulated all data for use later one. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What do you mean 'accumulated data'? Promo data are Not accumulating. It is 2GB per 30 days use it or lose it. Every 30 days it resets to 2GB no matter do you use it or not.

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

accumulating data bonus from my 2GB extra per month for 12 months promo??? The 2 GB are not accumulating. The 2GB will be reset and given every time that your Prepaid plan gets renewed. The 2GB bonus will be storage on your account and available whenever you use the 1GB given on the plan, as a backup.

Need Help? Let's chat.