BigJohn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not able to remove my credit card. 

Why

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BEER 

Yes....its been used for verification purposes for as long as I know and now that your account pin # is no longer securely secret its probably still one.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So …. Do CS Agents have access to one's credit card info? 

If they do have access -- keep in mind that they are Agents and not PM employees. On one occasion when I was communicating with a very nice and helpful CS Agent he told me that he was located in Poland.

@ShawnC13 

ok. like that you mean  CS_Agent

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dunkman wrote:

@BigJohn1 

With the new My Account page, customers are not able to remove credit cards by themselves.  You will need to contact customer service agent for help.  You can deactivate pre-authorized payments yourself, but unfortunately unable to remove.  You can also replace with another different card.  

That's not right .... to hostage take your credit card info against your wish even if you don't wish to have auto-pay. And yes I know one could go through the hassle of contacting CS in order to remove the info.

@Timer wrote:

@BigJohn1 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to remoce it.

but you need to enter new info for credit card or just need to remove it.

@Timer PM prefers for customers to submit a trouble ticket through the chatbot SIMon first and if that doesn't work to then message the CSA's.  Private messaging is not supposed to be the first method of contact as it doesn't get prioritized with all other trouble tickets

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@BigJohn1 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to remoce it.

but you need to enter new info for credit card or just need to remove it.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BigJohn1

Because Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels took over the redesign of the payment section of your self serve account on July 13th and with their combined wisdom made it much less user friendly than before requiring customer support to remove the payment card. If the act of replacing the current card with a $0 balance gift /credit card then you can use that option.

If you need card info I have several spent cards that I can share this info with you if needed. Just send me a private message otherwise contact customer support as instructed by @Dunkman to have your payment card removed from the account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BigJohn1 

With the new My Account page, customers are not able to remove credit cards by themselves.  You will need to contact customer service agent for help.  You can deactivate pre-authorized payments yourself, but unfortunately unable to remove.  You can also replace with another different card.  

Need Help? Let's chat.