cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card payments.

roses
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I need to update the Expiry Date on my credit card for autopayments.  Apparently no one in the IT department is smart enough to actually make a website to allow that to be done without removing the card.  And apparently even removing the card isn't working because it ISN'T being removed.  So I try to add another credit card to ensure my payment goes through. n Oh look that credit card is declined and can't be registerd.  And the next 3 credit cards I try to add, EXACT same message.

Sorry, I have a life.  I DON'T have time to sit around and wait for tech to send an e-mail, or sit on hild.

Between this and the recent no service crap I guess I'm looking for another provider before my plan runs out at the end of the month.

9 REPLIES 9

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@roses wrote:

So I try to add another credit card to ensure my payment goes through. n Oh look that credit card is declined and can't be registerd.  And the next 3 credit cards I try to add, EXACT same message.

Sounds like 4 times to me.

It's often suggested to try a different device or as mentioned earlier a different browser or incognito mode.

I assure you, we all agree with comments about the glitches around here. But we make do. If you're not willing to make do then this is not the right place for you.

roses

Trying once triggers fraud?  Maybe read the thread before commenting.

roses

Read my original comment.  That's what ISN'T working for me.  

roses

I signed up to this service more than 3 years ago WITH THIS CHROMEBOOK.  It has worked fine for 3 years.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Maybe this service isn't a fit for you.

The credit card system has been a lousy experience for many people. But others do just fine. You've likely by now triggered a fraud lock. You'll need to wait for the support people. You could try again in a couple hours. Make sure to match the billing address of the card. No space in the postal code or drop the last digit.

You can totally add different browsers on a Chromebook. They're in the Play store.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browsers/chromebook/

roses

I don't have timne toi sit around all day waiting for a "fix" that should be Sooooooooooo siumple.

roses

Doesn't work.  And since I'm on a Chromebook a different browser ISN'T an option.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@roses hi I know its a pain I don’t understand myself why they can’t fix it contact a customer service agent 

to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@roses Hello go into your self-serve account under payment go down to the bottom screen click on manage my card you can do it in there if that doesn’t work use a different browser in ingognito mode

Need Help? Let's chat.