cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit balance on my account

smartin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I do have some credit balance on my account. Will I lose this money if I switch to Koodo?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

carobass65

Yes you will lose all your rewards. May be worth it if your getting a better deal. But I prefer pm

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@smartin 

Can I take over your pm account? 😁😉

smartin

better plans - migration offers, a new phone and $300 gift card

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@smartin 

Yes you will lose any credit on your account along with any accumulated add on gifts and rewards. You are already recieving $4 in loyalty+$2 autopay=$6. What is koodo offering that's so enticing?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You will forfeit whatever $$ balance you have as well as any Rewards / Points you've accumulated.

If you port out to Koodo0, your PM account is automatically closed down. Make sure to remove Autopay before you port away.

When you do want to come back to PM (and you will want to)...you'd need a new sim to start a new account. You need a different email address too, but you can use the same cc for Autopay. You won't have the option to get Rewards program...you'll be stuck with Points.

We'll be here when you get back...do some thinkin' before you jump !  😁

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you will !

Closing PM account - porting our your number to other provider forfeit ALL you have at PM: bonuses, extra funds on your account, all occurring rewards, etc.

PM does not and will not refund you when you leave.

Need Help? Let's chat.