cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Expiry Doesn't show.

0461ct
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can i see the credit card expiry on my account. I can't recall if i updated my account with a my new card that only has a different expiry. Does public mobile notify me that my card is expired. This is a very simple account feature that should be there, seeing as the account is strictly self serve.

6 REPLIES 6

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@0461ct wrote:

How can i see the credit card expiry on my account. I can't recall if i updated my account with a my new card that only has a different expiry. Does public mobile notify me that my card is expired. This is a very simple account feature that should be there, seeing as the account is strictly self serve.

@0461ct hello that would be the last thing I would want in my account ,if some one hacked my account that would a disaster having that info sitting there 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@0461ct 

FYI

Here is a thread with some posts on replacing vs removing the card first.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Changing-Credit-Card-Expiry-d...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @0461ct , check what credit card is attached here. You have the credit card so that should tell you when it is expired, that you can replace it when you have a new card.

I don't think PM notifies you when it expires.

esjliv_0-1619383071783.png

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@0461ct wrote:

@0461ct hi they don't show that in your account if you are are concerned about it you can simply update your card under manage my card have a great day 😁

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@0461ct 

You cannot. Once the details of the card are entered only the last 4 digits are visible this is for your cards security. Just re-enter your card details again then you know for sure.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@0461ct 

Unfortunately self serve doesn’t show the expiry date. If you don’t know your card’s expiry data, I would use a different card with a long time till expiry. You wont be notified if your card is expiring either.

To start that process:

Sign in to selfserve

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Click manage card

Need Help? Let's chat.