cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card no longer accepted for my daughter’s cell plan payment

tlawrenceatpm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM will no longer accept my pre-authorized credit card payment for my daughter’s cell plan renewal.

Any idea whats going on? I have been trying all day and now her account is suspended.

3 REPLIES 3

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@tlawrenceatpm wrote: "PM will no longer accept my pre-authorized credit card payment for my daughter’s cell plan renewal. Any idea whats going on? I have been trying all day and now her account is suspended."

Clear caches, then use private or incognito mode to login.

Call your credit card company make sure credit card company don't block this transaction.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@tlawrenceatpm 

Is it your daughter’s renewal date? If yes and all her services are working this is the normal messaging at renewal time. 

If it is past your renewal date and none of your daughter’s services are working than it is an autopay failure. If so make a manual payment in self service. Choose custom amount and enter the cost of her plan and reboot.

Edit: fyi,  Self service is down for maintenance right now.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you have pre-authorized payments set up then why are you trying to make a payment? Login using private mode and see what your balance is. Are any of your daughters services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.