cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card denied

Fred6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have always paid by pre-authorized payment. There are sufficient funds and the Credit Card details are the same as those registered? Why are you suddenly this month having a problem with this? Please and thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fred6 wrote:

I have always paid by pre-authorized payment. There are sufficient funds and the Credit Card details are the same as those registered? Why are you suddenly this month having a problem with this? Please and thank you.

@Fred6 seems there are a few others saying similar things, I hope these aren't erroneous messages being sent out by Public in error. But may be unrelated also.

Are your services working? If so, you may be able to ignore that message if your card is not expired and if these messages are showing on your My Account. Suspended message shows around your renewal date of your plan, so normal to see this.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Fred6 

Yes, Pre-authorized payments could fail, could be a credit card problem but more likely a PM system problem.

and in fact, you are the 3rd posts today with the problem.  I hope it is not a system wide issue

No worry, just make a manual payment to resume service.  When you are at My Account , click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to complete the payment

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your credit card is still valid, try to manually add funds to account to see if it works at all. Do $1.

AND: Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fred6  Has cc expired ? Log in and update cc Info 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1674838678287.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

edit auto pay does fail sometimes you may need to reactivate plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.