cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card cancelled and Public Mobile payment didn't go through, my phone is now not in service

miyahseo031
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

There was a fraudulent charge on my credit card a week or so ago so we had it cancelled but not realizing that public mobile payment was about to go out. Now we've missed the payment, new credit card is not here and we can't seem to login.

Can't reset password through phone because it's not in service and can't reset password through email because that email, we have been locked out of for the past few months and have contacted for recovery of the email.

Did our account get cancelled because we didn't pay? Do I need to re-register my phone? What are my next steps.

Thanks,

Allisa

5 REPLIES 5

miyahseo031
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We were finally able to get in touch with Live Chat. In the process of figuring it out. Regained access to one of accounts.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@miyahseo031 

Fingers crossed you are told your account is suspended and you have until such and such date in October to top up. If that is the case you go purchase a pm voucher and add it by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC again as you did and when prompted press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin # on the voucher. Read this post first.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Purchasing-or-Adding-a-Public-Mobile-Vouc...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@miyahseo031 

First call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number and report back what message you recieve. Then we can tell you what you have to do first.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@miyahseo031   Did you request a charge back to a number of charges and Public Mobile payment is one of them?

Public Mobile is a prepaid provider and very sensitive to charge back.  They see a charge back and they will close the account immediately.

You will need to open ticket with PM Support, explain what happened and try to work out a solution.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Get payment vouchers at retail outlet such as Shell Gas stations or Walmart...then dial 611 to add to your account.

Then deal with credit card issue when PM website stabilizes.

Need Help? Let's chat.