cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Change

zhong1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've deactivated the old credit card which is currently bonded to the phone for automatic payment. I tried to log in to the self-serve section but seem to have forgotten the email and password for the account, I've attempted multiple emails for "Forgot Your Password" but none of them seem to work. May a staff member provide some assistance?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@zhong1 

Maybe it's the same e-mail address you use for your Community account.

Click on your avatar on upper right of screen, go down to My Settings, there you'll see your Community e-mail address - try that one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zhong1 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zhong1   if you are unable to "crack" your own account using Forgot Password, then you have to open a ticket with PM Customer Support and they can sort it out for you

(even you are able to find the correct email, your next obstacle would be to answer your own Security Question.. ) 

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

Need Help? Let's chat.